Arriving to Hot Yoga Lounge-
1. Studio will open 15 minutes prior to class starting to minimize socialization.
2. One of our instructors will greet you and take your temperature with a no touch thermometer. Any temperatures above 100 degrees will not be able to enter the studio. We need to keep the space safe for you, our yogis and the instructors. Our instructors are asked to do the same and if they have a temperature above 100 degrees they will be required to get their class covered to keep you safe.
3. We will then check you in. HOWEVER, we suggest logging in for class via Mindbody because that is the ONLY way to guarantee your space. There will be limited spots….
4. Hand sanitizer is available in a stand inside and outside the studio. We ask that you use that prior to going in and leaving the space. Please only enter and exit through the main studio door where the sanitizer is located.
5. If you want to wear a mask as you enter the studio and room we are not discouraging that in any way. However, it may be difficult to practice hot yoga that way. Up to you.
Setting up Your Space/Class Size-
1. When you enter the practice space, you will see small tape marks on the ground. You will place your mat within the space of the tape. This placement will ensure a 6ft social distancing arrangement.
2. Take all of your personal items in the room with you. We have suspended the use of cubbies for now. We ask that you only bring what you need in the building with you for your yoga class-A small bag/purse is fine to bring in, nothing huge pls.
3. Turn your cell phones off or put on airplane mode. The instructors will remind you too.
4. The use of HYL props is temporarily be suspended. We encourage you to purchase what it is that you need for your yoga class.
5. Mat and towel services are temporarily suspended. Bring what it is that you need for your yoga class.
Cleaning OUR Space-
1. Staff will use a disinfectant grade product between every class on the floors.
2. Door handles will be wiped down before and after every class.
3. Wipes and hand sanitizer will be dispersed around the studio, in common spaces, and restrooms for you to use.
1. Class size will be limited we suggest to register online.
2. Virtual classes will continue-register as you have been via Mindbody.
(We know some may not feel comfortable coming back and we want to honor that XOXO)